If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Well it's offical. My best friend is getting married in Jamaica in April 2011, I am DETERMINED to wear a bikini, DETERMIEND! .. Well clearly not TO the wedding lol, but while on Vacation.

Fuds
(B) Whole Wheat Thin W/ Low Fat Ham, Havarti, Egg + Mustard & Vitamin Water 223 Cals
(S) Coffee 38 Cals *Didn't drink it all, my headache was pretty much gone and then I started to have some coffee n it was back hurting like crazy so I decided to bail on the coffee idea.
(L) Thinking about Chicken Noodle Soup - Lunches have been lackluster this week just because I haven't been feeling great at all.

Update later.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for your friend to get married in Jamaica! And you have plenty of time to get ready for a bikini :0

    ReplyDelete