If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Prayers for Bobbi's Brother Chris

I've had a terrible migraine for like 3 days straight, was off work yesterday because of it, it's just brutal! Was making dinner last night for the SH and I thought I was going to pass out, was getting sweats and was all dizzy, ended up laying down from about 6-11pm and then woke up only to eat a bowl of chicken noodle soup then pass right back out, and when I woke up this morning fully rested I was hoping it was going to be gone but NOPE! Still here! Ugh! So flipping frustrating, just want it to go away, been taking tylenol like a crazy person, which definetly isn't healthy.

Super frustrated with work lately, trying SO hard not to look for a new job, I know if I can just hang in awhile it will be worth it in the long run, just not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel at the moment.

Fuds
(B) Whole Wheat Thin w/ Peanut Butter & Banana + Coffee (SERIOUSLY NEED TO STOP WITH THE FLIPPING COFFEE UGH!!) 311 Cals

Not really sure what I'm going to have for lunch, brought double the amount of thins & Bananas was just gonig to repeat breaky for lunch but I'm not sure I'm into that now and the soup selection at the cafeteria is lacking hardcore, clearly didn't think it through this morning at 6AM when I was getting ready. I do have some cut up veggies in the fridge, maybe I'll just eat that and have a snack when I get home, we'll see.

Update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment