If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.

Monday, August 9, 2010

I definitely have to admit that I get jealous sometimes reading all the blogs I do. I don’t think it’s the actual adventures that a lot of people are embarking on, as absolutely amazing as some of them are, I think it’s mostly the attitudes that I envy. I wish I had the optimism to carry myself through some days but I just get in these downer moods and then there’s nothing I can do to break it. Once I finally get myself for the run, or into a good book or doing some Yoga I usually feel 1000x better but some days I just cannot for the life of me push myself to do it. Yesterday was a prime example, I did nothing all day besides lounge with my dogs, and while there really isn’t much wrong with that, I was snacking like the entire time. When I added up everything I ate it actually wasn’t even close to as bad as I thought it was, and the evening ended with a nice catch up with an old friend who I greatly miss but I still feel like I could have made WAY better use of the day. Live and learn I suppose.

Foods 2.day
(B) Coffee + Whole Wheat Toast with PB 269 Cals
(S) Coffee 56 Cals

(L) Home Made Clam Chowder Guesstimated at 350 Cals + Diet Coke O cals

1 comment:

  1. It is hard not to compare to other bloggers. Rest assured that it happens to ALL OF US at some point. The key is that you are realizing that and hopefully can make a change.

    Hope that headache is better!

    ReplyDelete