If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday Blues

I'm not sure what kind of mood I'm in today. It's not a great one, but it's not a horrible one. Just feeling kind of blah. Had planned to get up early and take the babes for a quick 30 min walk before work but slept in and almost missed my bus! Jeeze. I had planned to be sleeping by 10:30, headed to shower n sleep around 9:30 but somehow didn't get to sleep until almost 12. Definetly earlier to bed tonight.

Regular Ole' Delicious Oats w/ PB and Banannn + Some Cafe'

Ate up my lunch that I actually brought in for yesterday, Greek Salad (No olives though, not a fan) + Few Carrots sticks and a Diet 7-Up. Was perdy yumable.
Taco Salad for Dinner, BF had the Regular Tacos lol I'm kind of obsessed with taco salads, not entirely sure why but they are super yummy! Romaine Lettuce, lean Ground beef with Taco Seasoning (I'd say about 1/2 cup) Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Shredded Cheese, Crumbled Taco, 2 tsp of light sour cream and 3 tsp of Salsa, SUPER Yum! Really hit the spot : )
I got to the mall after work today and got The Happiness Project. I've seen it on lots of blogs and finally investigated the site yesterday, was intrigued. I loved the frist chapter (Month), didn't get a chance to read much past that last night but I did read a bit of Gretchens blog yesterday and definetly excited to read this book : )! - My day planner is lignering there too, I've been trying to write in it everyday but it's a task, still getting into the swing of it.

Few things on the go tonight includin'
- Clean Bathroom! - Yet again, not done, Hands are hurting bad lately (skin issues)
- Fix Computer for Bro' - Doneskis'
- Puppy Walk - 50 Mins, Was nice : )
- Wii Workout - Legs were sore from the walk, : S So didn't get to it.
- Make Dins ' Tacos, Taco Salad for Moi - Delicious!
- Make Lunches (Boyfriend: Tuna Warps, Myself: Leftover Salad!) Doneskis
- Call Momma to sort out School Books - Sorted!
Sleeps : )
ZzzZzzzzzZzzzzZzzzz

2 comments:

  1. Your comment on my blog made me smile! And is there anything better than banana/pb oatmeal?! I think not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots to do tonight! I hope you get to bed early, that is one thing I need to do tonight as well!

    ReplyDelete