If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Todays x.x
(B) Vitamin Water 10 Cals (Woke up late, just went right to lunch)
(L) Chilli Salad (Romaine, Cheese, Chilli, Tomatoes, Sour Cream) + Water 380 Cals
(S) Tall Soy Misto 60
(D) Chicken Noodle Soup & Cals Honey Mustard Chicken Wrap + Water 250 Cals

700 Calories .. Uhm Ok, Apparently I didn't eat enough today, definetly wasn't hungry though.. Weird. Try harder tomorrow. Weighing myself in the morning, lil terrifed.

Xersiz'
25 Min Run / 10 Walk
60 Min walk with Pups


Basement Finally Done!








Feels nice to be done, and it looks so much better :) I had a strange weekend. Lots of ups and downs, moods wise. Went to see the new Twilight Movie, Taylor = Hot as Ever, acting is still horrible though lol, Kristen and Robert are getting a bit better though. I was kind of suprised with the movie, thought it would be just as cheezy as the rest of them, but it was good, and lots of funny little comments, apparently the forth book will be divded into two Movies. Anyways, should hit the hay, almost midnight, gotta be up at 6 for work. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment