Well I woke up late today (9:30AMish). Felt very refreshed though so maybe I needed it. Decided to have a lunch style breakfast instead of traditional. I had made tuna for the BFs lunch last night and had some left over in the fridge so I went with that on a pita broken into two pieces with a bit of lettuce and mustard, was pretty flipping delicious! Decided to head into work for a little bit just to finish up a few things and grabbed a Soy Misto on the way, definetly my all time new fav starbucks drink, 80 calories for the Grande' and oh so delicous!
(B) Pita w/ Tuna, Lettue & Mustard + Wata! 230 Cals!
(S) Soy Misto 80 Calories
(L) Banana Beach Smoothe 255
(D) Kung Pao stir fry w/ Chicken
Couple Plans today Include ...
- Rollerblading with a friend (Fingers Crossed! He seems alil busy) Check!!
- Walk with the puppies once it cools down, kind of hot for the Northern Monsters! Check!
- Organizing the basement X Weekend
- Investigating the lawn issue, dead spots, UGH! To busy
- Stirfry prep for dinner Done n Done
- Tredmill Run - Mad at myself, ate to late.
- Possible Sheets/Bathrooms <-- May leave this for the weekend though Weeeeekend
- Check on P90X plan! - Downloaded, may be a bit to much to take on right now..
- Reformat the Netbook "Joey" - Didn't get around to it.
Not in a great mood. Blog tomorrow.