If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mouth is feeling a little better today, still a tad sore but nothing to to bad.

Spent all night last night ignoring the bf, barely said 3 words to eachother, I really had nothing at all to say. Walked the animals, watched some tv and slept. He drove me to work this morning, but still didn't talk to much.

Shopped around for some car insurance this morning, looks like I'm going to be able to save about 40 bucks a month, doesn't seem like much but ads up quickly, Around 450 a year.

Foodies
(B) Banana + Coffee 205 Cals
(L) Herbed Chicken Soup + H20 128 Cals
(S) Special K w/o Milk 150 Cals
(S) Vitamin Water + Sml Cheese and Cracker, Broccoli + Dressing 100 Cals
(D) Halibut Fillet with Lemon and spices + Sml Green Salad w/ Cranberries, Feta & Italian Dressing 500 Cals Approxx ..Restaraunt that doesn't have nurti info, isn't that like illegal now?... : /
Total: 1,083 Approx..

Update -----
Going to walk puppies once my tummy settles, I think I ate a bit to much or something.

Feeling a bit better on the boyfriend front, just putting it to the back of my mind I think, probably for the best. Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment