If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Haven't been updating at ALL lately. My mom has been visiting and driving me nuts with all this food she makes. She's like 5 ft tall and 110 lbs and eats like a cow but NEVER gains a single lb it drives me CRAZY. She'll make this giant fat induced dinner but get upset with me if I eat a cookie, like how does that even make sense!! While I've really enjoyed her visit I have to admit I'll be happy when she heads back home and I can get back to a regular schedule. She's gone tomorrow evening so posts will be more frequent and back to normal then. Just exhausted from this whole weekend! Chow for now.

tiabella

No comments:

Post a Comment