If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

" You're waiting for a train; a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together. "

Love that quote from Inception.

Fuds.x.
(B) 3/4 PC Thin w/ Egg, Cheese, Ham + Mustard & Coffee w/ Creamer 250 Cals
(L) Romaine Lettuce w/ Ham, Peppers, Cucumber, Tomotoes (Also slices of Cukes and Peppers + Baby Carrots on the side) + Ranch Dressing 213 Cals
(S) Coffee w/ Creamer 75 Cals

Bf wants Pork Chops for Dinner tonight, I think I might make some shrimp for myself instead. Definetly going to have steaks one night this weekend, one piece of corn and a small steak is a nice meal : )

Been lacking hardcore on tracking and working out lately, but getting back into the swing of things and haven't fallen right flat on my face or anything so that's splendid! Excited to get home tonight to spend time with my babies and hopefully go for a nice big walkies!

Update later if I have time

No comments:

Post a Comment