If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Not having a good day at all. Woke up just absolutely exhausted, not sure if it's what I ate yesterday or that I didn't get in much of a work out but holy crap, I felt like I got hit by a bus, then at work I was so bored all day, thrusdays are always boring, full of filing and reports, I was JUST barely staying awake ALL day long.

2day x.x..
(B) PC thin w/ PB & Banana
(S) 1/2 Cup of Coffee with Coffee Mate and Sugar, (Needed it, but couldnt drink it all, tasted so disgusting!)
(L) Subway Turkey Salad w/ Veggies & Sweet Onion Sauce + Half bag of Baked Lays Chips
(S) Kashi Bar
(S) Two slice of ham + pickles (Was making bfs lunch and just couldn't stop eating things, had a lil bit of cheese too, Ugh)
(D) Jungle Curry stir fry 400 at a MAX


Exersize'
1 hour Puppies Walk
30 Mins Yoga
30 KB/Wii

Once I actually got myself motivated to work out I felt a lot better. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment