If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Todayx
Banana 121 Cals
Coffee w/ Coffee Mate + Sugar 30 Cals
Italian Wedding Soup 184 Cals
Kashi Granola Bar 130 Cals
Baby Carrots 27 Cals
Thai Chicken Stir fry 550 Cals
Popcorn 217 Cals

Walk with babies -143

Total: 1,258 - 143 = 1,115 Cals

Daily Spending: Zero Bucks : )


I wouldn't say that I'm not feeling myself cause I suppose I am, just feel different I guess, it's more my surrounding situations than anything else though, I still feel like myself, maybe even more so right now than I have been lately. I'm begining to think, and believe, that I expect to much from people, I don't think anyone has ever actually said that, but I definetly feel that way these days. Something that I just expect someone to do for me, and then they deny me, and I'm so shocked that I'm hurt but really .. I didn't have the right to ask for it in the first place. Like I'm setting myself up to feel like I'm not important to someone, or not important enough.

"Sometimes every girl just wants to here, please don't go"

No comments:

Post a Comment