If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

"Maybe I know somewhere,
Deep in my soul,
That love never lasts,
And we've got to find a way to make it alone,
To keep a straight face"
Paramore

xTodayx
Banana + Coffee w/ International Creamer 196 Cals
Diet Pepsi 0 Cals
Rice + Chicken + Steamed Veggies + Alfredo Sauce 297 Cals
Veggies 65 Cals
Granola Bar 130 Cals
Taco Salad w/ Salsa, Sour Cream, Cheese, Ground Beef, Cukes, Toms 473 Cals
Yogart w/ Strawberries and Special K 133 Cals

45 Minute walk with babies - 143

Total 1,294 - 143 = 1,151 : )

Daily Spending: $1.60 Coffee

Honestly, the only thing I can think of to say at the moment is Meh.

So it goes.

"I keep on looking through the looking glass and I wanna fall on through, out of the real world to a happy day, out of the wreckage that I do, I keep on dreaming because I can, even though my eyes don't close, I keep on trpping because its free to a place I only know, I keep on dreaming because I can, even though my eyes don't close, I keep on slipping out of this life" Katy Rose

Update Later.

FYI: CW as off June 16th - 211

No comments:

Post a Comment