If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Today FoodsxXx
Special K w/ Milk + Herbal Tea 167 Calories
Salad w/ Cukes, Toms, Shredded Cheese & Iddy Bitty Chicken 225
Red Peppers, Carrots, Cukes 136
Tuna Pita and Chicken Rice Soup 419
Vitamin Water 10 Cals
Coffee 20 Cals

Walk with babies - 141

Total: 996 - 141 = 856 Holy Moly, I feel like I ate way more than that today, weird.

So I'm thinking that if I ever get the DVDs from Jeff, I'm going to give the P90X system a go, looks flippign HARD but results would follow fast I assume. Going to look into kick boxing this week as well, suppose to be a grea work out. Update later, don't really have a bunch to say. <3

Stupid Dentist, 3 fillings later I can't feel the right side of my face and I hurties, ugh. Vitamin water all night :) Nights.

Sunday Foodies
Pita Bread topped with Egg, Cheese, Ham, Tomoates + Mayo 261 Calories
Sml Bowl Clam Chowder
Chicken Alfedo w/ Noodles and Broccoli/Cauliflower + Salad w/ Cheese & Ranch 655 Cals
Vitamin Water 10 Cals
1/2 Apple 47 Cals
2 Crackers 53 Cals
Popcorn 100 Cals

30 Minute Puppy Walk - 141

Total: 1,527 - 141 = 1,386 :\ Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment