If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.

Friday, August 20, 2010

TGIF!!! Although I might end up working for awhile tomorrow lol!

Brekifast' - Same Ole Deliciousness : )
Excited for the weekend even if I end up coming to work for a few hours tomorrow it will be pretty relaxed. Hoping to hit up some racquet ball tonight with a friend and grab some stir fry for dinner at Wok Box which is always yummy! No real big weekend plans I don't think, might take a road trip for the day but I'm not really sure yet, had planned to cause the boyfriend was going to take a few days off but he couldn't get them so I'll probably just stay in town. House needs a good cleaning : ) Well, off to works. Update laterz. Hopefully the cafeteria has something yummy/healthy today, I didn't bring any lunch (Silly of me)!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog.
    I hope you find something good at the cafeteria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day! Sometimes I like to "forget my lunch" because then I get to treat myself.!

    ReplyDelete