If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

MIA for a few days. Needed a mind recap.

Saw Inception last night, wow what a concept, great movie.

fuds).(
(B) Wrap w/ Egg White, Fat Free Ham, Sml Amount Shredded Cheese + Mustard and Coffee 226 Cals
(L) Salad w/ Cukes, Toms, Peppers + 2 Hard Boiled Eggs (Minus Yokes) 2 Slices Deli Ham + Ceasar dressing (forgot my lowfat ranch at home = [ ! ) Oddly enough, also 226 Cals .. Creepy!
(S) 3 Pickles + Slice of Ham 25 Cals
(D) Clam Chowder + 3 Sushi Rolls 604 Cals

I'm stuck, and I hate the feeling; but I have no choices right now, and no other directions to travel. I'm forced to sit still at the moment, my minds stuck in a loop and every few weeks I come back to the same conclusions, forced to realize again, that even if I wanted to, I can't go, there's no where to go.

Nowhere to go.

"Just gonna stand there And watch me burn But that's alright Because I like The way it hurts Just gonna stand there And hear me cry But that's alright Because I love The way you lie I love the way you lie I love the way you lie"


No comments:

Post a Comment